Laura Ell has global experience in offering in-person or webinar (Zoom) based training and education on various themes:
- Sustainable and eco adventure tourism destinations and enterprises
- product development and packaging
- business & marketing
- operating in parks and protected areas
- guiding and interpretation for optimal client engagement
- succeeding in community based tourism
- Culturally inspired spas
- product development
- sustainable / green operations
Most recently she was a training of trainers (ToT) consultant hired by WWF Mediterranean to support sustainable adventure tourism development in Tunisa, Lebanon, Jordan, Italy and Spain through the MEDUSA project.
Laura is a part-time university instructor for Mount Royal University in Calgary and sessional lecturer at University of Calgary as well as University of Iowa Colleges of Pharmacy and Public Health. Other work includes tourism diploma and certificate course development for online delivery through Cornerstone People Solutions, Australia.
Laura provides custom workshops to help your organizations develop and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.